Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ten Journalists in Ten Days: Chris Hayes


The tenth and final journalist in my Ten Journalists in Ten Days series is Washington Editor of The Nation and newly named MSNBC host, Chris Hayes. Today Hayes debuted his new two-hour morning show "Up with Chris Hayes." Hayes’ first guest was house minority leader, Nancy Pelosi. The show airs live on Saturdays from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. ET and Sundays from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET. Before making his debut as host of his own show, Hayes had previously filled in as guest-host for Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Ed Shultz and Keith Olbermann. Here Hayes talks with Rachel Maddow about how Republican politicians in congress have been avoiding dealing with the President’s jobs bill.


That concludes the series Ten Journalists in Ten Days. I hope readers of my blog enjoyed this series/tribute as much as I enjoyed making it. I want to give a big thank you to everyone who left me nice comments on twitter and also a very special thank you to the journalists who saw their respective illustrations and gave me props for them, Andy Kroll and Amanda Terkel. Everyone who liked this series should stay tuned because I might return to this idea of "Ten in Ten Days" again with a different theme.


No comments: