Friday, January 3, 2014

Ezra Klein



 Recently it was reported that one of my favorite journos, Washington Post blogger and MSNBC contributor, Ezra Klein was looking to start a new media venture. I’m such a huge fan of Klein’s Wonkblog so I was afraid that would mean he would no longer be writing for the WP. My biggest fear happened yesterday when The New York Times reported that Klein planned to leave after unsuccessfully getting support from the WP for a new website he was planning. He made an appearance on The Last Word last night to discuss the Affordable Care Act but, of course, made no mention of his personal plans. I just hope now he will finally host his own show for MSNBC. I don’t care how or why or when, just please, please, please make it happen. Pretty please with lots of sugar and charts on top?

No comments: