Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farscape’s John Crichton and Aeryn Sun


I made this illustration as a holiday gift for a friend of mine in the UK. She is a fellow fan of the science fiction television series Farscape. Farscape ran for 4 seasons on the SyFy channel from 1999-2003. I discovered the series recently on Netflix and became an instant fan.  The love story between the two main characters, John Crichton (Ben Browder) and Aeryn Sun (Claudia Black) is what really makes the show outstanding. I call it a love that transcends space and time. I became infatuated with the series and think that Farscape has to be one of the best science fiction shows ever created. All four seasons were released on Blu Ray this past November so I highly recommend checking it out. My hope is that a Farscape movie will be made someday but only if it stars Ben Browder and Claudia Black of course. Well I guess this is my last blog post for the year 2011. I want to wish all my blog readers a very safe and Happy New Year! See you next year.

No comments: